... rolling along Life Avenue

Monday, February 21, 2005

First entry....

All right. I’ve been planning to create a blog for the longest time but only today have I actually took the initiative to fulfill my life-long dream… Yeah, right! Actually, I’m supposed to be spending most of my time this week studying as it is already finals week **sharp intake of breath!** -- FINALS???!!!! Yep. But it’s only the last week of Feb. How come…? Oh… yeah, I forgot. I’m a senior. And I’m graduating this March. Yahoo! So grades have to be in next week… I do hope I do well in my Philo Orals next Thursday… it’s the only subject I’m kinda apprehensive of… the rest would be quite a breeze! Breeze my ass! I just had my Theo orals a while ago with the **ehem** popular Dr. Vicky Parco… I’ve been shivering down to my b***s… before you get any idea, the missing letters were o-n-e… So anyway, there, I was shivering down to my bones and predictably enough, I landed myself with the thesis statement I haven’t reviewed much. Yahoo! But thanks to my innate talent in “pambobola”, I’m sure I’d get to have at least a decent C+ for it. One down, three to go. I still have Finals Exam for Personality on Wednesday and yet another for Counseling on Thursday right after my Philo orals. WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING HERE THEN? Surprise, surprise… Hello? I mean, it’s Rolls? You recognize the dude? The perennial crammer? The bahala na si Batman guy? The laid-back, lazy-ass, blah-blah... I’m sure you get the idea…

Anyhoo, I started today with telling people off… no, make that THREATENING people, whenever I feel they are about to burst out laughing or comment on my do. Subukan mo lang tumawa **evil eyes and a growl*…. I decided to shave my head off yesterday and I thought I’d be able to pull the look off. Sadly, whenever I look into the mirror, which is supposed to be every few minutes cause I’m not exactly vain, I feel this burning desire to smash the poor thing… Sigh… Good thing though I’d be gone for a week after Finals for the Senior Ignatian Retreat in Baguio. Aside from finding myself and contemplating about my life project, I’d have to have time to grow my hair back in time for graduation. Yahoo! **chants** I’m gonna march… I’m gonna march… Ten-ten-tenen… Ten-ten-tenen… Wait, that’s the wedding march. I dunno how the graduationg march goes…

And it’s the start of the Finals for the SOAC na SOAC tournament this afternoon. Yahoo! Go Basektball team. Go Volleyball team… one,two,three… Huss!!! Go Gabay! Go for the gold tayo… Ok warm-up na ko…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey iggy! congrats on your first step to blogging! looking forward to reading more entries! goodluck on your exams! Ü

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)