Bloggers, help!!!
I realize my blog needs a lot of working on. And I’m practically clueless on how I would go about doing it. HELP! How do I post my pictures in here? I’ve tried registering to hello but I can’t register on the friggin’ thing. And how does that thing work, like in my friends’ blogs, they have this sort of message board, forums, whatchamacallthings… How oh how oh how? Help oh help oh help!!!
Sad news, our basketball teams were eliminated yesterday from the SOAC na SOAC finals… Bawi na lang sa Volleyball team! Kaya natin ‘to! Go Gabay!!!


2 Comments:
hmm, nadownload mo na ba yung hello? also, you need to register to use it. re: the tagboards and stuff, i have no idea. i dont have one either. pero kung matuto ka, turuan mo na lng din ako. hehehe. you need to have a little html background. but their are sites that give you the code to put so that you'll get a tagboard. im too lazy to check.
1:27 PM
hindi pa nga eh... ang tagal ko na nga naghintay, tapos ala pa rin. sige, after finals, i'd try to learn all the how-to's of blogging... by the way, i took home your pc... =)
3:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home