... rolling along Life Avenue

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Last Week's Rundown

Non-job-hunting-related stuff I’ve occupied myself with for the past week:

Thursday: April 14, 2005

Ana Lee texted me she’s having a graduation party the following night at her house in Pasig. I was in a bit of dilemma as I’ve already said yes to attend Kakki’s debut. I texted my best friend Robskie if she would want to attend Ann’s bash. That would at least help me decide which party to go to. In a twist of events, we ended up ‘fighting’. Basta. I know I was being a bitch sa text, and she was being a pain.



Friday: April 15, 2005

Kakki’s debut party at the Holiday Inn, Galleria. Super fun. Barrio Fiesta theme. Guys were in Barong and Katipunero outfits and the girls were sporting Imelda Marcos looks. Everything was barrio fiesta-y. From the music to the food to the games(yes, theere was pabitin and hampas-palayok), it didn't feel like we were in a posh ballroom in Ortigas. Expect a lot of surprises talaga from Kakki. Happy Birthday Kakki! We love you.



Saturday: April 16, 2005

I met up with Robskie in Makati. Since we were on a low budget, we stayed in Giligan and there, we maturely talked about our relationship. Naks! Maturely? Hehe... Relationship daw. But really, it felt good that we were able to talk through about our problem. Me asking an apology from her for the way I’ve acted, and she, assuring me that I had the right to feel the way I did. Though we’ve been best of friends since high school, I imagine, back then, we could not have that kind of talk without breathing upon each other’s necks. Needless to say, we made up that night. We were later joined by our other close friend from high school, Ana Lee, who came from a party in Dusit Hotel. We spent the night in Ann’s place in Pasig.



Sunday: April 17, 2005

Went to eat dinner with Rone, Ann and his boyfriend Denden in Metro East. They went shopping after, and I contented myself with just looking at things I wanna buy after I get my first salary.

And damn! Jorrel got booted out of The Search for the Star in A Million (walang pakialamanan!). I really can't understand these so-called talent searches. They keep taking out their contestants who really do have talents.



Monday: April 18, 2005

I read Shar and Barb’s email that Dr. Guillermo Pesigan, my Fil12 teacher, passed away Saturday morning. I went to attend his wake at the Gonzaga Chapel. I also saw Cla, Ate Kamille and Guiller there. Cla didn’t know and didn't want to believe that Doc Gimo was my teacher in Fil since he was from the English Department. There was a mass and vespers for Doc Pesi. He was well loved. He was a very good teacher, and apparently, a very good family man. We are praying for the eternal repose of your soul, Sir.



Tuesday: April 19, 2005

Was uneventful. Stayed home and watched TV.



Wednesday: April 20, 2005

Today’s Cla’s birthday. We’re having a little surprise party for her here in Ateneo. She’s on her way, so it’s safe for me to post this right now. Happy Birthday Caramel.

1 Comments:

Blogger clatot said...

salamat chocolate! hahaha. Ü sabi ko na nga ba at may maitim kang binabalak! (pun not intended. hehehe.)

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)