Can't Wait for Weekend
Watched Close to You with De-Ann last night. Went all the way to SM Centerpoint because most cinemas don’t show it anymore. It was fun, even if I was just dragged into watching it. Haha. I didn’t expect it, but I picked up a profound insight from Nova Villa’s character. She said that after lovers get old and all the thrill and magic of romance is gone, the most important thing left that would sustain the relationship is the friendship. I may not have first hand experience, but it’s one of those things that you just know and just believe to be true. In my case, I’ve invested in a lot in deep-rooted friendships and I hope to stay friends with these people until I die, but I never really fell in love with someone yet. Sometimes I wonder whether I’m just being too idealistic or I’m just really abnormal. Alright. Let’s not get into that. What’s normal, anyway?
The movie ended some time before 9. Since my shift doesn’t start till 12 midnight, the two of us decided to go to Timog. Yes, went to work again alcohol-induced. Haha. Good thing I have a strong tolerance with beer so I wasn’t tipsy or anything. My nice image and record at work are still intact. Oh, and we were lucky to catch U-Turn in Off the Grill. I sooo love this group. They have amazing blending... plus Terry looks better in person. You know what I mean. She looks Nina-ish in their videos, but she looks really pretty in person. And so sexy. I swear it!
Confession. I’m having withdrawal syndrome. I’ve never felt this attached with the past plays I’ve done before. Probably because then, theater was something I really did on the side. I mean, I was a student 85% of the time and that was my priority. Now that that play has been the tiny shred of life I’ve cling on, I feel like I’ve lost footing again. Yuck. Drama, I know. Call me drama king. Haha! Ayoko na nga. Basta. I miss you guys. Better make sure the prod party is on Saturday!
I’m so unused with the spare time I have now. So unused with the ample amount of time I have for sleep. In some weird way, I feel trapped in my own space. It’s like I’m in a giant aquarium, all these water and I can only swim in circles. I need to adjust with myself again. Either that, or find another activity soon. Probably hit the gym again. That would be good, if only I wouldn’t find it that boring and if only I won’t get so lazy. Summer’s about here so I really need to work these love handles.
Hoy!
We’re going out of town this summer right?!


1 Comments:
um, who's Mr. Poon? Hoy! Tagaytay na tayo di ba?
12:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home