A Good Piece of Literature
Or so I hope you'd think so...
I remember writing this poem for Sir Danton’s poetry class the summer of my sophomore year in College… It was supposed to be an erotic poem, but, err… you be the judge. Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was only 17, alright? I originally named it Fervor of the Mount but it sounded a bit ice cream-ish… Actually, I almost forgot all about it but then I’ve decided to visit www.poetry.com and voila! I have a poem posted there…
So this is my dismal attempt in poetry writing….
Fervor
Uncontrollably, the ground shakes
Ferocious rumbling of sound from my inner core
I'm sure you can feel vibrating violently
Threatening to explode pulsating mad in my every veins
Howling like a mad canine
Your sky is bleak, cloudy and misty
But no greatness of your wet tears
Could dampen nor could run over
The burning heat inside of me
Rage erupts, oozing lava bursts
Purging savagely from the tip of my cone
Rampaging everything from its path
Searing through the sky, smearing your face
Your rain does not cease as my rumbling accelerates
I burst anew; a lightning streaks from you
My reverberation booms and your thunder echoes
Our beings are now in synchrony
Now then, everything is still.


3 Comments:
hohoho... anak, how... EROTIC. :P
2:32 PM
Gee, thanks Mom. I can do without the sarcasm, though. hehe... wow! second commentor on my blog. yay! ang galing...
3:39 PM
ava v here..
hmm.. the title reminds me of "the sermon on the mount"
not bad, though.. keep rollin'!
8:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home