... rolling along Life Avenue

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rotten

I was so looking forward for the prod party but this traitorous body betrays me. Friday night, I was starting to feel a bit weird, feeling heavy and couldn’t swallow food. The next thing I know, I was burning, gagging, and poo-poo-ing like hell. I was like a dripping faucet. So I had the morning of Saturday resting, hoping to get better in time. Around 4pm, I thought my fever subsided. Took a bath and met the guys in McDo by 6. I felt I had to because I felt I had a big role in pushing the party to that date. I thought I’ll be ok. But no. arriving at Pearl’s place, I went directly to our suite and hid under the covers. Slept the night away without eating. Just had some water, C2 and a shot of vodka. It was crazy.

Unfair!!!

************************************
Haha! Whining of an embittered soul…

1 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

Sayang. We were hoping you'd get well enough to sing Total Eclipse of the Heart at the videoke machine... :/

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)