Merry Christmas!!!
And it's time for my year-end update.
This year, I turned 24. I had work that day, so I celebrated with my friends the night before in Pier1 Ortigas. I love it that my lifelong friends are here in Manila to celebrate with me during my special day. I’ve wanted this to happen for the longest time, what with me being the only one separated from the barkada through our College years.

Friends since Gurreyd Skoool
Everything’s been pretty placid for the past months. Managed to hold on to my job, what with the persisting news about a new account opening up where I intend to apply for a supervisory position. Sadly, nothing of the sort materialized and I don’t think the plan is pushing through anymore. So that has been pretty much my life, still mostly work and a few Stages of Love shows here and there. Bat cave productions signed us up for 10 shows in UN Avenue, supposedly for last November, but we’re still waiting for our schedules. So I have a few extra bucks to expect.

My Team's Christmas Party

Stages of Love Show at Tita Gigi's
Anyway, since I have to start building my career sooner or later, I planned to transfer work the next year. I was scheduled for my pre-final interview with IBM for a Recruitment post, but then I got callbacks for High School Musical Live. Yes, Bluerep is doing the very first Asian Staging of the Hit Disney Channel Movie, and I just couldn’t resist being in the show, so my plans for career, uh, advancement was set aside. Do catch the show on Feb 23. 24 and 26 at the SM Megamall Cinema 4. CAMOWN! It’s fun, fun, fun!

Karel Marquez as Gabriella Montez
Christmas, it was just me and Ana Lee together. No road tripping. No Eastwood nor Greenbelt. I thought it’s gonna get better as last year was fun but Gold Ray had to go home to Antique and Therese and the others had to spend theirs with their family. I feel kinda sad cause I feel it’s sort of a premonition that I’m gonna be lonely again next year. All these friends of mine have the possibility of flying off elsewhere to fulfill their dreams. Or just to plainly earn money. Whatever. I don’t want to wallow. Haha! I hope New Year’s gonna be loads more of fun! Cheers Guys!
Happy New Year!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home