Simple Pleasures...
Ok I, too, was tagged by Kyla.
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used.
1. Solitary walk in the beach.
2. Playing (and winning in) Patintero.
3. Random text messages. Not the forwarded ones. Those unexpected little hello's and how are you's from friends who genuinely miss you.
4. Being taken care by my mom when I'm sick. I didn't really appreciate it then but God, I miss that.
5. Eating a whole llanera of leche flan.
6. Not flying per se, but the view from the top of the clouds is really amazing.
7. Picking a really nice shirt or pants on sale. (now, the last two i think aren't really simple in the strictest sense, but given the circumstances, I think they are)
8. Surprises. I don't get a lot lately though... :( haha!
9. Listening to songs that's connected to a milestone in my life (i.e. high school, so don't hate me if i sing along backstreet boys songs with so much feelings...)
10. Being tagged when you least expect it. Haha. Thanks Inay.
So it's your turn, Cla, Guiller, Chi, Jannin, Myko, Marc, Kitchie, Michelle, Chris, Kalil. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home