So Much for My Summer Plans...
I am so sad and disappointed. I went to Shang-ri La today to sign up for Trumpet’s Musical Theater Workshop. I had the whole summer planned on honing my (cough!) theatrical talents but unfortunately, I found out that there is only one MT class for Adults. Was I crestfallen. The only class is scheduled for MWF 7-9 pm, which I can’t attend since my shift for next month is from 9pm to 6 am. I called them actually a week ago and I thought there were classes and schedules to choose from. Guess, I thought wrong. I asked if I could join the Teen’s class instead as I know I could still pass as one, but they told me they are strict about the age bracketing. Oh well…
I dare any one to raise objections on that last statement! Just try, I dare you. You probably have an idea what a frustrated person is capable of doing. You’ve been warned.
I was so upset that I decided to spend the money I was supposed to enroll shopping in Megamall. So now, I’m disappointed and broke.
Sigh…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home