... rolling along Life Avenue

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Buzzer Beater Entry

I’m updating my blog (finally!) just so you guys know it’s still operational. I’m still operational! Haha! Can you believe it? It’s been 3 months since I last wrote something in here. Haha. Pretty busy… or yeah… I think that’s basically the main reason.. but that’s not all I guess… Like there’s this feeling of stagnancy, senseless existence and all that crap. You know, like this early I’m already having mid-life crisis.

But I am doing Ok. I’m basically ok now. I’ve decided that I can’t allow myself to feel miserable. I joined a Blue Rep production again, so aside from work, I still have to show up for Sweet Charity rehearsals every day. That means a lot of cut-down from my sleeping hours, but that’s cool. At least, I get to do something I really like and I get to do it while I’m hanging out with my friends. Whohoo! God knows how I need that change of environment.

What’s new with me? Well let’s hang out so I can tell you personally.

Yeah, right! Nothing new is really going on with me now. What a lame excuse for not having anything else to write. Haha! I should probably put that in my New Year’s Resolution. I WILL UPDATE MY BLOG MORE OFTEN. And I'll really try to do that or I'll edit this post and delete that line. Haha!

So at least, I wrote something before 2005 ended. Right?


PS: MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! AND HAVE A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEW YEAR AHEAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)