Top Ten Gifts I want to Receive for My Birthday
Oo malapit na. Haha!
I’m posting this now so you guys will have a two-week notice.
1. A brand new SUV.
2. My very own pad. Preferably Oakwood.
3. Nokia 8800. 3 units, each for a Globe, a Smart, and a Sun account.
4. Trip to Europe.
5. Or a Caribbean cruise.
6. Recording contract.
7. Promotion.
8. Or better yet, a bank account of having no less than 10 M so I won’t have to work for a while.
9. MBA Scholarship in Harvard or Yale. Hmm… of course, Ateneo de Manila University (ehem) wouldn’t be so bad…
10. Eradication of all these effing politicians!!!
Ok, I understand though that a few number of my friends couldn’t afford those little things I listed above (about 98%), so I guess I’d settle for something less, but more meaningful. Things I really, really want and would enjoy having…
1. Hale’s album
2. And yes, Nina’s too…
3. or MYMP’s double CD
4. or Lifehouse
5. or Usher
6. or Craig David (noticed the pattern already?)
7. A new pair of Nikes
8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (although it’s a bit pricy too, haha!)
9. Friends taking some time out to visit and spend time with me (aww!)
10. peaceful and politicking-free Philippines


4 Comments:
burgundy corporate tower. sen gil puyat ave yun. tapat ng bagong feu yata? basta alam mo yung tropical hut sa unahan ng rcbc tower? sa unahan nun. :) near sen. puyat and pasong tamo corner. :)
2:49 PM
so, did we get number 9? :)
10:23 PM
from the second list i mean... hahaha
10:24 PM
awww... hehe...
12:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home