... rolling along Life Avenue

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Such Fun!

I have nothing really impressive to write about. The transition from work to school wasn’t really that impact-ful as everyone expects. Or is it just me? I’m actually living the American life right now. That is, my body clock’s adjusted to their time zone right now. I wake up at night, and sleep in the morning. How much fun is that?

And as I have mentioned, I’ve been so out of touch with people for the past month. Since I didn’t have a phone until the other day, I really had no means of communicating with my friends, much less, hang out with them. So my routine was just work-home-work-home (repeat till fade). How much fun is that?

Contrary to my previous and to most other people’s belief, I’m getting quite optimistic with my career path in this setting. Everything is fast-paced, I noticed, including promotions. I guess, the hardest thing I have to deal with is, well, them S people. They abound here, I tell you. How much fun is that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st of all, im really happy to hear that you seem happy with your work!

pero, what are "S" people?

-kitchie

12:48 AM

 
Blogger Rolls said...

haha! wala. mayabang kasi ako. haha! you fill in a rightful adjective na lang kitch.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)