... rolling along Life Avenue

Monday, August 08, 2005

Blabbers

I’m officially 23!

Damn!

There’s no stopping time now. I’m not getting any younger. And still I couldn’t say that something’s happening with my life right now. Sure I have work, and stuff, but I know that this is not exactly what I want to be doing. Nothing to do with the position or anything. Something to do with where my heart really is…

But rest assured, I know myself to be patient, especially if I have set a goal that I see achievable. I’m not giving up on anything right now. One step at the time.

Anyway, I’m not gonna rant. Didn’t plan to. Besides, I’m not in the mood. Not in the mood for the last week. Don’t clearly understand why. Or perhaps, I just choose not to understand… Basta!

So there, last Sunday, I was officially a 23 year old yuppie! I arranged a dinner the night before with my high school friends. And it only reminded me how un-young I am anymore. There I go again. Haha! Don’t get me wrong. I was really happy to be with them. Feels just like yesterday, only that, we moved on to talking about more mature issues and topics. We had dinner at Gateway Mall, and we spent the rest of the night in Eastwood.

I was about to be dropped home when Guiller texted. He was out with Ate Kams and Ava. We decided to have breakfast at Something Fishy. Food trip na naman! Haha! Eat all you can eh.

Yun lang. Not much details since it’s already been a week, and as I’ve said, I wasn’t much in a right state for the past week. Nothing serious though. Just the occasional, I dunno, Sabbatical periods in my life. Moments of reflections that’s been triggered by God knows what. Haha! This early, I need a breather! Tsk tsk, not good.

Oh, by the way, I just arrived from Pansol, Laguna yesterday. We had this team building theme. I’m dead tired right now, and I’m afraid I’m gonna be down flu. Went swimming all day in spite of the horrible weather. But the trip was ok.

Everything’s ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger yemimahkezia said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Angel!!

9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salamat jane! ingat ka lagi. :p

-angel kuya rolls

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)