... rolling along Life Avenue

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blabs

Can I just say BREAK’s over?



I know it’s kinda late for that announcement. I'm sure you know what I mean. Everything and everyone's busy again. And not that I actually HAD a break or something anyway. While the rest of the metro denizens were out of town having little family get-togethers, I was stuck here since I had work. I so wanted to go home to Antique but unfortunately… Haay…



Starting last week, traffic was hell again! Arg! I hate being swarmed around by barely moving vehicles. Why can’t these people just send their cars off back to where they were during the holidays? Makati to Katipunan takes me about two hours of traveling, MRT ride included.



Grouch? I am not. I just feel soooo tired lately that I can’t tolerate the slightest inconvenience. Rehearsals have also resumed. Not totally unconnected to that, our shift’s been moved from 10pm to 12mn. Imagine? I arrive home at around 11:30 am. So that leaves me with just three hours of sleeping time everyday before I go to rehearsals. Then off to work again. I'm beginning to wonder whether this is all worth it. So tired… so tired. And so sleepy. Zzzzz…



The holidays… Hmm… Christmas was kinda OK. Eve of 24, I was at home, I mean dorm. Celebrated with Tita Irene’s family. Just played PS with the kids after. 25, went cruising around the metro with two of my closest friends from high school, Gold Ray and Ana Lee. We spent most part of the evening hanging out in Eastwood. Everywhere else was closed. The only other likely place was Metrowalk, but we got bored there. We saw Rica Peralejo, though. Hehe. Starstruck!



New Year was weird. I was adopted by Kitchie and her family. I didn’t know that it was kind of a clannish thing, though. Well, not really so much. But her Tito and his family were there, another Tita and her family, and her Lola. I mean, they were cool and they really made me feel welcome especially Tita Ching and Ate Chinkee. But I was really feeling awkward the whole time. Plus I was wondering whether they were wondering if I’m Kitchie’s boyfriend! Haha! Seriously. I was afraid I’d get roasted or something.


Last Sunday, met with Jannin and Peterson. Wow! Been months since I last saw them. To think we're supposed to be living just around the same area. But that's not entirely true now since Jannin moved to Eastwood. And I was planning to surprise visit her one of these days! It would have been me who'd be surprised instead. And Peter's finally driving so we tagged along while he practiced. And those two... I totally had no idea! I'm still thinking they're pulling my leg off!


If you pull off the legs of a fly, does it become a sit? Or its wings, does it become a walk?


There I go again! Just got that from Beerkada! Hehe.


My throat's itching. That's an uh-oh sign I'm gonna be down with something. I hate being sick!

1 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

wow. nice blog. thanks.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)