... rolling along Life Avenue

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'm In Heat

Going to the mall is a good way to cool off. It’s also extra fun when you’re with friends. Me and my Gabay friends went to see Hide and Seek today. Ok lang. The plot was pretty predictable. Ha! Try that for toungetwister. The plot was pretty predictable. The plot was pretty predictable. The plot was pretty predictable.

All right. Enough of that. Anyway, the past days has really been scorching. I can’t stand the summer heat. Grabe! I’ve been averaging three showers and two orders of halo-halo everyday. Ang ineeet!!!

Kaya I can’t wait to leave tomorrow. Yay! We’re going to Puerta… ester Puerto. I can feel the beach calling me. Know what it says? Rolls… rolls…. Siyempre. Calling me nga eh!

Sorry. Ang init kasi kaya ang corny ko. Normally, I’m a funny person. Hehe. Waaah!!! Ang inet talaga. I can’t think of anything to write tuloy. Why am I so conio today? Why kaya? What’s the dahilan ba?

Gotta log off now before I further incriminate myself.

Puerto Galera… I’m coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)