... rolling along Life Avenue

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Toast!

So who’s attending my graduation this Saturday?

My mom’s coming from Angeles... check...

My best friend Robskie can’t make it ‘cause the darned Engineer has work... next...

My other close friend, Ana Lee also can’t because she’s on graveyard shift... next...

I said next...

Next please...

(sniff) ...Next please...

Sad, huh?

Behh! I don’t care. I’m still too happy that I’d be graduating.



Anyway, tonight’s the Blue Roast Party, the one big final event I guess for the Ateneo Seniors. I’m coming almost grudgingly ‘cause I’m too cheap to pay P200 for the entrance fee. I would want to spend that amount instead gimmick-ing with my blockmates afterwards. And we certainly have plans. Kaya lang I have test tomorrow for ChinaBank. I hope I’d be able to wake up early tomorrow since I’m scheduled at 8 am. Wish me luck.

After my grad’s the Gabay Roasting. I’m supposed to come as Sebastian. You know, that little crab from Disney’s the Little Mermaid. How the heck am I supposed to make that custome?!!!

...Under the Sea, under the sea… Darling it’s better, down where it’s wetter, Take it from me...

I know I’m making up those lyrics. But I never really did like Sebastian when I was a kid. I even thought he was a shrimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)