... rolling along Life Avenue

Monday, March 14, 2005

To all the Undergrads: Good Luck to your Finals

While your stress levels are up, here’s a little something to cheer you up. Cool. It rhymed. It wasn't intended. Hehe. Here’s a little song I got from Ava. I’m sure, it’s very apt with what you guys are experiencing right now. I myself have been singing this song the last week of February, during my own finals week. My very last finals week. Hehe, nang-inggit?

To the tune of: I will survive...

At first I was afraid
Now I'm petrified
That I just can't keep my QPI
above a two point two-five.
I spent all those stupid nights...
I was just chilling way too long
And that was wrong
But now I know I must be strong

And now they're back
They're in my face
I've got 3 finals and 2 papers
to be done in just five days!
I should never have gone out
And I should never have partied
'Cause now all this work I have
It's all piling up on me!

And I must go
to the libraryo
To do research on those papers
And study harder than before
It's hell, I'll tell you that
and you know it's not a lie
But I can't crumble
I can't la y down and die

Oh no not I!
I will survive!
If I keep a 2 point two-five
At least I'll be alive!
I've got five more days to live
and I think my brain will give
But I'll survive!
I will survive!

6 Comments:

Blogger chi said...

kuya rollz! may blog ka rin! punta ka sa blog ko http://heinaku.blogspot.com :) sana magka-tagboard ka na. :)

kita kits sa roasting! ingat lagi

6:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rollz congrats! :)

ria

7:08 PM

 
Blogger clatot said...

rollz. punta ka cbox.com para sa tagboard. ok dun. hehe.

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Rolls said...

Ria, maraming salamat. sa wakas no? pero masaya pa rin talaga ako..

Chi, bakit di ko ma-access blog mo? ilang beses ko sinubukan...

Caramel, pati yung cbox.com wala din. domain for sale daw? Miss you... hehe

9:47 PM

 
Blogger John Paul Manahan said...

rolls

tag-board na lang... :)

10:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek! http://heinakuh.blogspot.com pala! hehehe typo. :)

-chi-

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)